Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or PGDBM is 8 months professional postgraduate level diploma course in Business Management. The program successfully prepares candidates with advanced knowledge, skills, and competencies in the key functional areas of management and also opens career scope for them in many areas. PGDBM teaches graduates the business framework and the functionality of various business models. The program course equips you with strategic thinking tactics to improve organizational core competencies and manage any business at a fundamental level and optimize its value and functioning.
Why study PGDBM?
Many students choose to study PGDBM because of the following reasons-
• Networking & Entrepreneurship : PGDBM graduates are trained with having a knack for the current market scenario, good business sense, excellent analytical skills, and most importantly, powerful networking aptitude. This program helps develop graduates with a solid business network to venture out a new business and become successful entrepreneurs.
• Corporate Career : Graduates who have earned a PGDBM degree can take up any job profiles and accelerate career
• Top Skill Acquired : This course will teach them about marketing, economic framework, business laws, organizational development, business strategies, Financial Derivatives. Along with these, this course will also impart important management skills like Risk Management, Trade & Marketing Management, Financial Management, Economic & Management Decisions, etc.
Unit-1: Business Strategy & Entrepreneurship
Unit-2: Good Governance and Compliance Management
Unit-3: Organization Design and Development
Unit-4: People Management
Unit-5: Financial Management
Unit-6: Business Development
Unit-7: Operations Management
Unit-8: Supply Chain Management
Unit-9: Total Quality Management
Unit-10: Business Economics & Cost Accounting
Unit-11: Business Leadership & Innovation
Unit-12: Business Analysis & Statistics
ProfQual-UK accredited Professional Course in Human Resource Management
web address: www.profqual.org.uk
❑ Total Unit [Subject]: 12
❑ Modules: Every unit has 4 modules
❑ Total Modules: 48
Masud Khan, Chairman, Unilever Consumer Care Limited
Indrani Banerjee, HR Consultant, India
Ruwan Kumara, Supply Chain Consultant, Sri Lanka
Magindren Kuppusamy, PMP®CIPM®, Malaysia.
Dr. Amit Chaklader, HR Consultant, India.
Sumit Bhattacharya, HR Consultant, India.
Rupak Zaidi, President, IAPPD, South Asia
Maikal Fardha Savariappan, Malaysia.
• Professionals in any discipline
• Prospecting Professionals
• Student completed Graduation
• Senior Management