1. You need to follow the rules and regulations of the WARD education program
2. WARD has the right to change, or amend any rules as per the Qualification body
3. You also need to follow the rules, regulations, and quality standards of the accreditation body of WARD
4. All candidates are advised to collect the printed copy of the certificate within 1 year of the result publication
5. None is allowed to record any class without consent of the authority
6. Material is the property of WARD, sharing, reproduction, and modifying partly are strictly prohibited.
7. Sharing user id and password is strictly prohibited
8. Enrolment will be canceled due to noncompliance [violation of any terms/ rules]
9. WARD has the right to cancel any batch/ individual's enrollment without showing any cause.
10. WARD has the authority to change or modify any Class schedule, exam schedule, result schedule, or trainer without showing any cause to the participants
11. For any complaint please contact email@example.com