Part One : Four Hours
- Introduction to Assessment instruments – for individuals, teams and organization
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator versus the Big Five – open source and proprietary versions (participants will be asked to spend 2 hours individually to take the assessment tools and spend time going through the key concepts in an online portal to get the full benefits of the instrument)
- The Strengths Deployment Inventory – it’s origin and it’s applications and the current state of the art situation
- The interest personality test – use of the interest personality test for career match
- The Belbin assessment instrument – an introduction and overview of it’s origin and it’s applications.
- The 360 degree assessment introduction.